英语浏览

儿童故事幼儿英语少儿语法少儿单词英语童谣发蒙英语剑桥少儿少儿白话儿童读物少儿教授教化

朗文少儿英语白话视频教授教化03:At the world is table 平易近以食为天(四级)

Cherie207 于2016-03-13发布 l 已有人浏览
增大年夜字体 减小字体
朗文少儿英语白话视频教授教化03:At the world is table 平易近以食为天(四级),含有中英文视频文本,及视频教授教化观赏。

46-110G215102985.jpg

At the world is table 

平易近以食为天

J: Let's song about different kinds of food. Here's a song about food from different countries. It's called "what's that?". Listen!

让我们一路唱一首关于不合食品的歌曲。这里就有一首关于不合国度食品的歌,歌名叫“是甚么”,一路来听听吧!

singing time

唱歌时间

J: Are you ready? It's your turn to sing now.

你预备好了吗?轮到你们来唱咯。

singsing again

唱歌时间

J: Do you know how to order a meal in a resturant? Jana, Grace and Corry role-play for the class.It's about ordering food in resturant.They are practicing the play now. Corry is a waiter, and Jana and Grace are going to order some food. Let's watch.

你知道在餐厅怎样点餐吗?Jana,Grace和Corry要做一个在餐厅点餐的角色扮演,如今他们正在演习。Corry是办事员,Jana和Grace就正要点餐。让我们一路来看看吧。

C: What do you like to order?

你们想要点些甚么呢?

J: Wait. You don't say that!

等等,你不克不及这么措辞!

C: Er, yeah, right. Sorry. Hello, ladies, are you ready...

额,好的,不好意思。你好,密斯们,请问你预备...

J: That's not your line.

这不是你的台词。

C: What would you like to order?

请问你们想要吃点甚么呢?

J: Corry, you forgot the line.

Corry,你忘词了。

C: What? Oh. Ok. I remember now. Today we have very good French onion soup and spicy spaghetti with Moroccan vegetables. Are you ready to order now?

甚么?噢,好的,我记起来了。明天我们有异常好的法国洋葱汤,和摩洛哥蔬菜辣面。请问你们预备要些甚么?

G: I would like potato soup, some mush and a fruit salad.

我想要土豆汤,玉米浓粥和一个水果沙拉。

C: And what would you like to drink?

要点甚么喝的吗?

G: I like water, please.

请来一杯水吧。

C: Water. OK. And what would you like to order?

水。好的。请问这位密斯想要点甚么呢?

J: Are there peppers in spaghetti?

你们这里的意大年夜利面放辣椒吗?

C: Yes, there are.

是的。

J: Then I have a French onion soup, and order sushi, and a Santos fires and a glass of milk to drink.

那么我就要一个法国洋葱浓汤,寿司,一份薯条和一杯牛奶。

C: Er! How can you eat that?

啊!你怎样这么吃?

J: Corry, you are a waiter. A waiter would never say that! Did you either read your script?

Corry,你是办事员。一个办事员从不会这么措辞的!你有没有读过你的脚本啊?

C: Well! Yes, I read my script. But I forgot my lines. There's a lot to remember.

有啊,我固然有读过脚本。然则我忘词了。我有太多台词要记住了。

J: Grace and I could remember all lines. Are we smarter than you?

Grace和我都能记居处有的台词。难道我们比你聪慧?

C: No, you are not smarter. You were just reading on the script.

不,你们不是比我聪慧。你们是看着剧本来读。

J: Yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Can we just start it again?

是的,对不起,我忘了词。我们可以再重新来一次吗?

C: This time no script.

此次没有脚本。

J: I love resturant. I can order anything. Sushi, baking and eggs, soup or dessert. What do you order when you go to resturant? Well, that's all show for today.See you next time on Backpack.

我爱好餐厅。由于我可以点很多器械,寿司、面包和鸡蛋、浓汤或许甜点。你到餐厅用餐时会点些甚么吃呢?好的,这就是明天的节目了。我们下周再会!

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

朗文少儿排行